3M Conformable Black Anti Slip Tape
$154.00 – $462.00
Series 500 – Conformable Tape
– Available in 50mm, 100mm, and 150mm widths
– Available in 18m rolls
Safety-Walk Conformable tape is a high friction, slip-resistant material that has a special pressure-sensitive adhesive backed aluminium film that conforms and adheres to irregular surfaces such as diamond tread plate, screw heads, ladder rungs, etc.
- Mineral-coated, high friction slip-resistant surface
- Suitable for application in dry, wet or oily environments.
- Primarily for use on dimpled or patterned surfaces in industrial, food service or commercial areas.
- Aluminium backing conforms to irregular or contoured surfaces
- Fire Retardancy: Pass
- Industry Specifications and Guidelines: Meets U.S. MIL-PRF-24667C
- Minimum Application Temp. (Metric): 4°C
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: Yes
- Substrate Material: Aluminium Foil
- Surface Material: Mineral
- Surface Type: Irregular
Thickness is 0.76mm
Traffic Type: Light, Medium, Heavy
Tread Grade: Heavy Duty
3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip Resistant Tapes and Treads Series 500 has been certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) as providing “high-traction.” A wet static coefficient of friction (SCOF) of greater than 0.60 was chosen by NFSI as the criteria for “high traction” because according to NFSI, floor surfaces maintaining this level of slip resistance when wet have proven to reduce slip-and-fall claims by between 50% and 90%.
100mm, 150mm, 50mm